I am committed to making my home a refuge for my family. Basic H2 has become my go-to product when I am making sure I have a clean, safe home. This stuff is seriously amazing. This is what made me fall in love with Shaklee in the first place.
Here’s why I love it so much:
1. it is extremely versatile. I use it to degrease, wipe down glass, dust my house, mop my floors, wipe my countertops, clean my carpets, and so much more.
2. It is organic. It will not bring unwanted toxins into your home, and your little ones (if you have any) can play without you worrying about what they’re getting into. I clean with it even being pregnant, and know that I am completely safe.
3. It is highly concentrated. This means two things- one bottle lasts forever and it saves on packaging. You can mix it with your own spray bottles (though I prefer the Shaklee ones) instead of going through tons of different ones each time you have to buy a new cleaner.
4. It works, and it works well.
5. It’s seriously so cheap and it will save you loads of money. I paid $12.50 for my first bottle. With that bottle, I have made 4 all purpose cleaners, three glass cleaners, & one degreaser. I have also used it to clean my carpets and mop my floors. I haven’t even reached the label of the bottle yet.
I spent some time pricing some other brands and here’s what I’ve found: On average, all purpose cleaner & glass cleaner are about 3 dollars. Mopping solutions were about 4ish dollars. Degreaser was about 5 dollars and carpet cleaning solutions were around 6 dollars. (Keep in mind, that this is on average after a quick Google products search).
Had I bought all of those products individually, I would have spent around $36 dollars. So far, I’ve saved myself 24 dollars and I’m only a third through the bottle!
This post is getting too long, so I am going to make another post about Basic H2’s uses and ways it can save you lots of money!
What do you think about Basic H2?
Check out my Shaklee website here.